Successfully Managing & Leading Change
- Duration: 1 days
- Cost: £200 per + VAT per delegate
- Ref: SPMC0311
This intensive 1-day course will give you everything you need to successfully lead individuals, the team or the organisation through the change process.
Who is it for
Team leaders and Managers who are facing the challenge of leading their teams through significant change.
What is it about
If managed successfully change programmes can result in increased morale, commitment and productivity. Managed poorly the result can be disastrous. This workshop will take you through current practice in managing the change process and will provide effective ways for overcoming barriers to change. It will show you how to successfully manage the practical elements to change and more importantly how to influence hearts and minds during times of organisational change.
- Why do things have to change?
- Model of change for organisations, teams and individuals
- Leading and supporting people through the change process
- Keeping people motivated
- Overcoming barriers to change
- When to manage and when to lead
- Planning your own change programme
- Why change programmes fail
- The most common errors according to J P Kotter
- The importance of good communication
- Action planning and review
What will I get out of it?
- Feel positive about the change process and empowered to know how to handle it in a positive way
- Practical tools to make potentially difficult situations easier for you and your team
- The ability to achieve positive outcomes during and after change
- A host of practical tips, tools and techniques you can apply as soon as you return to work.