ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching & Leadership Mentoring
- Duration: 6 days plus supervision
- Cost: £2199 + VAT per delegate
- Ref: SPAP0011
Get the skills to become a highly proficient Executive Coach and help senior leaders and managers reach peak performance.
Who is it for
The Level 7 Certificate & Diploma in Executive Coaching and Mentoring are designed for senior managers or HR/OD professionals who want to develop their expertise and credibility in the fields of coaching & mentoring, or to establish coaching on an organisational level. They are also ideal for professional coaches and mentors seeking to enhance and accredit their experience with a nationally recognised qualification.
What is it about
The programme is delivered across 6 workshops with the emphasis being on 50% coaching skills practice, observation and vital feedback with highly experienced Executive Coaches at each workshop.
Using facilitated modules, pre and post session study and research, self-facilitated learning groups, personal coaching, supervision and ongoing/summative assessment, this qualification helps you build a specific bank of tools and strategies designed for the corporate arena. You will learn how to coach on issues such as change management, team conflict, goal setting, strategy and culture, work-life balance and individual career development amongst others.
- Understanding the context of Coaching & Mentoring in a Strategic Business Environment
- Undertaking Coaching or Mentoring at a Senior & Strategic level
- Reflecting on your own ability to perform effectively as a Coach or Mentor practising at a senior level
What will I get out of it
- 6 days intensive skills development by experienced facilitators who are practising Executive Coaches.
- Support and supervision of 'real' coaching practice
- An enhance set of practical skills to keep senior leaders and managers performing well
- Know how to remove barriers to enable people to move forward
- Enhanced career prospects and career development opportunities
- A nationally recognised qualification at post graduate level which can fast track your entry onto a MA in Enterpreneurial Leadership in association with Edinburgh Napier University.
Duration: 6 days plus supervision
Cost: £2199 + VAT per delegate
27th Jan, 25th Feb, 23rd Mar, 27th Apri, 8th June & 15th Sept 2016
Elsie Whiteley Innovation Centre, Halifax
We'd love to hear from you. Call us on 01422 399 519 or email us at email@example.com