Effective Team Leadership
- Duration: 2 days
- Cost: £299 per delegate + VAT
- Ref: SPETeamL
Motivate your team to higher performance levels through times of change and uncertainty with this two-day course.
Who is it for
Team leaders, supervisors and managers who wish to develop a range of skills to maximise the effectiveness and motivation of their teams.
What is it about
Improving the performance of individuals and the wider team is a big responsibility. While the team must work together to achieve objectives, it is important to also recognise the needs of the individuals within it. This practical course will give you the confidence in your ability by providing practical techniques and clear strategies for building and leading high performing teams.
- What is your role as team leader
- What do you need to do be successful?
- Understanding, assessing and adapting your style
- Characteristics of an effective team
- Understanding team roles and identifying them within your team
- What can go wrong in a team and how to put it right
- Developing the team's strengths
- Setting targets and objectives
- Dealing with conflict and difficult situations
- Effective communication within the team
- Evaluating individuals' strengths and areas for development
- Practical skills in giving feedback
- Using delegation to develop team members
- Improving motivation
What will I get out of it
- Understanding of your team’s strengths and how these can be used to full advantage
- The skills to put motivational theories into practice to improve team performance
- A structured framework for providing individual and group feedback
- Good delegation skills
Duration: 2 days
Cost: £299 per delegate + VAT
We'd love to hear from you. Call us on 01422 399 519 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org