Effective Time Management
- Duration: 1 day
- Cost: £179 + VAT per delegate
- Ref: SPETM11
Effective time management is a core skill for anyone wishing to work efficiently and establish good habits. This course will help improve focus, enhance productivity and reduce stress levels.
Who is it for?
This course will benefit to anyone who has to juggle workloads and changing priorities.
What what is it about?
You will be better organised, understand how you currently manage time, discover the impact of situations that waste time, realise habits that may not use your time to best effect and find out how knowing this can help you develop new habits. You will develop practical strategies that will form a powerful action plan to help you effectively manage your time.
- Recording and reviewing how you use and perceive time
- Self inflicted time stealers and those imposed by others
- Understanding yourself and your body clock
- How and when do you work best
- How can you make the most of it
- Maintaining your energy levels
- How to prioritise and set SMART objectives
- How to use technology to become more effective
- Developing your assertiveness
- 3 steps to assertive behaviour
- Ways to use the “No” word to your advantage
- Dealing with people who interrupt your day
- The best ways to delegate
- Your working environment
- Practical ideas and top time saving tips
- Personal action plan
What will I get out of it?
- Increased skills and knowledge
- More confidence and awareness
- More time and less stress
- Improved business results