Train the Trainer
- Duration: 1 day
- Cost: £ 199 + VAT per delegate
- Ref: SPTT2
Who is it for?
A practical one-day programme suitable for anyone who wants to deliver effective and engaging training.
What is it about?
This workshop will equip trainers with the in-depth knowledge, skills and confidence to design and deliver cost effective training in the workplace.
- Understand how different people learn and how learning styles influence the design and delivery of training
- Recognise different types of training need and target your training effectively (knowledge/skills/behaviours)
- Learn practical skills for avoiding or overcoming common barriers to learning
- Identifying clear aims and objectives for each training session
- Use the ‘4MAT’ model to design and deliver engaging training
- Evaluate the training they deliver to make sure that it meets its objectives
- Practical session - skills into practice and gain valuable feedback
- Personal action planning for implementation back at work
What will I get out of it?
- Skills to deliver structured training sessions with well defined objectives
- Ability to adapt training delivery style to meet different learning preferences
- Confidence to manage the training environment, delegates and yourself
- Full learning support and course materials