Building resilience within your team
- Duration: 1 day
- Cost: £199 per delegate
- Ref: SPSM01
Organisational change can cause increased stress, negativity, poor behaviour and as a result reduce productivity in the workforce.
Who is it for
Become a more resilient manager by attending this workshop. It will help you to help your team develop bettter ways of dealing with the fast paced organisational changes and be more receptive and effective throughout the process.
What is is about
This course provides a practical way of helping people manage any reactions or negative feelings and potential stress that organisational change can stimulate.
- Learn valuable tools and techniques in how to manage negativity, handle one to one conversations and manage resistance to change within teams
- Learn a unique communcition tool to help managers suppor ttheir staff toward greater personal responsibility during change.
- Develop an action plan for managing the transition ( the trickiest bit to manage with people )
- Uncover and develop a personal action plan to help you deal with your own mind-set/negative feelings and stress levels during change
- Learn how using the right language can support the change process.
What will I get out of it?
- Greater resilience within individuals and teams
- More success and improved productivity at work.
- Increased confidence when handling negativity and poor performance.
- Ability to generate more responsibiltiy in others when making change happen