Personal Branding - Finding your USP
- Duration: 9.30 - 15.00hrs
- Cost: £299 + VAT per delegate
- Ref: SPPB
'People buy people' and it's your personal brand that's helping them decide if they are buying into you.
Who is it for?
Everyone can benefit from developing and sharing their personal brand, whether your're a busines owner whose personal reputation reflects on your company, a manager seeking a career move, a networker looking to improve on-line presence, a newly promoted leader needing buy-in from their team..... or just someone who needs a little bit more self confidence.
What is it about?
Jennifer Holloway, media relations expert, knows the benefits of promoting herself, not just her company; she did it whenever she picked up the phone to a journalist and got her stories on the front page. As presenter of this workshop Jennifer will share her expert knowledge to help you identify your unique selling point and she'll use her 'way with words' to help you promote it in everything you say and do.
- What a personal brand is and why you can't not have one
- Understanding what makes people tick and how they gather clues to your personal brand
- Exploring what you bring to the table that others don't
- Gaining insight into your own brand from how others see you
- Create a personal brand that sets out your unique selling point
- The value of blowing your own trumpet and using your brand to get buy-in from others
- Creating an engaging personal profile that promotes your brand even when you're not there
What will I get out of it?
- Enhanced self awareness and understanding of what makes you tick - and what makes you stand out from the crowd
- Confidence to be yourself - not who you think others want you to be
- A plan for communicating the benefits of your personal brand - sparking new opportunities
- A personal profile that can be used to give people a quick and easy way to buy into you