BA in Business Enterprise
- Duration: 12 months studying 1 day per month (Liverpool or Halifax)
- Cost: £4,500 (grants may be available)
- Ref: SPBABE11
Convert your achievements at work to a high level degree that will benefit you and your organisation.
Who is it for
This fast track 'top up' degree is available to many as it accepts a range of vocational qualifications and work experience as prerequisite to directly entering the final year of a BA in Business Enterprise degree.
What is it about
Working in association with Edinburgh Napier University we are offering you a new, innovative and reasonably inexpensive way of gaining a degree.
The overall programme will provide:
- Workplace based learning, linked to organisational and personal development objectives
- Learning and practical activities designed to enhance your commercial acumen
- Development of your entrepreneurial skills to enable you to take forward the challenges of modern businesses or organisations
You will cover:
- Innovation, Creativity and Enterprise (20 credits)
- Starting a New Business or Business Processes (20 credits)
- Business Growth Issues (20 credits)
- A workplace-based learning project (60 credits)
Each workshop will be delivered locally one day per month and supported with on-line materials, and additional workshops for workplace based learning. This approach will minimise time away from work.
What will I get out of it
The aim of BA Business & Enterprise is to boost your skills, knowledge and career opportunities. Assessments are therefore practical and applied around work roles, workplace-based assignments, presentations and case studies on the work completed. BA Business & Enterprise has no traditional exams.
On graduating, you be confident in your ability to address business and organisational issues, work in innovative creative ways and achieve results for you and your organisation.
Duration: 12 months studying 1 day per month (Liverpool or Halifax)
Cost: £4,500 (grants may be available)
Next intake May 2017, September 2017
We'd love to hear from you. Call us on 01422 399 519 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“The BABE qualification is a real opportunity for me to develop my business knowledge whilst complementing my current role at Marshalls. The flexibility of the learning programme allows me to study in my own time but the content of the course enables me to use work experience to demonstrate my learning through practical coursework.”